Why use Art Hanging Rails?
- Damage Free Hanging - No more holes in your walls! Install the rail once and hang as many pieces in as many arrangements as you please.
- Easily Change Your Display - Changing artwork can be very time consuming, but with Art Hanging Rails, you can change your display in minutes!
- Easy to Install - Setting up your Art Hanging Rail is a simple process that takes screws, anchors, a screwdriver, and a few minutes.
- Versatile - We have an Art Hanging System for any application - from home to office to professional galleries.
- Problem Solver - Art Hanging Rails can be installed where normal picture hanging is impossible. Brick, stone, concrete, and more are made possible with Art Hanging Rails!
Which Rail is Right For Me?
Easy Rail Ceiling Rail Classic Rail Selling Point Beautiful, capable, and blends perfectly into any location A perfect balance of presentation, versatility, and capability Professional, durable, and strong enough for nearly any application Rated Strength 78 lbs 150 lbs 300 lbs Presentation Closed-Face Open- or Closed-Face Open-Face Install Location Wall-Mounted Ceiling-Mounted Wall-Mounted Length 72'' Material Aluminum Finishes Clear Anodized, Black Anodized, or White Painted Design Your Own
Easy Rail System
Design Your Own
Ceiling Rail System
Design Your Own
Classic Rail System
How High to Hang?
- You're almost there! Your Art Hanging Rail is installed and your cables (or rods) are set up. Now how high should you hang your pictures?
- As a general rule, if you are hanging a single image per cable, it's best to hang the picture so that the center is about eye level (around 5' 6'').
- However, his is not a hard-and-fast rule - if your picture is being installed above a table or dresser, for example, then it's best to hang the picture a bit higher.
- The good news is that Art Hanging Rails give you the option to change your arrangement as often as you want! Making adjustments takes only a few seconds!